Hey everybody! We are getting everything packed and ready for Junior Nationals! We are heading out to Abilene on Thursday with Shelby and we are pumped! Our travel itinerary for the day is to get to the office around 6am to pack up the car and then head out around 7:30, next (and possibly most important), we will stop in Oklahoma City at the Whataburger for lunch (as directed by Shelby). We hope to be in Abilene around 4:30 that evening to start getting everything set up.
In this blog post, we are sharing one of our favorite things with you guys: our music! In the office, we are always jamming so we decided to create a “Road to JR Nationals” playlist. We have each included 5 of our favorite songs that we contributed to the playlist. Happy listening & see you in Abilene!
- Tall City Blues – Flatland Cavalry
- Good Lord Lorrie – Turnpike Troubadours
- Elisabeth – Zach Bryan
- Rodeo Clown – Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen
- Burn it at Both Ends – Randall King
- Me and My Kind – Cody Johnson
- My Texas – Josh Abbott Band and Pat Green
- Follow You to Virgie – Tyler Childers
- Million Miles – Kody West
- 14 Miles From Home – Six Market Blvd.
- Traveler’s Song – Flatland Cavalry
- Panhandle Slim – The Panhandlers
- Easton & Main – Turnpike Troubadours
- Rhinestoned – Randy Rogers and Wade Bowen
- Die Rockin – Whiskey Myers
- Mississippi Girl – Faith Hill
- ALL Shania Twain
- Run – George Strait
- Cows Around – Corb Lund
- Lord Bury Me in Texas – Shane Smith & the Saints