There will be two job positions available after Jan 1, 2021
- College Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of performance programs for registered cattle preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- The job descriptions and/or responsibilities can be flexible depending on applicants’ qualifications for each job role.
- Must be located in Kansas City area or willing to relocate to Kansas City.
One of the positions would be a Show Coordinator among other responsibilities.
- Some travel would be needed
The other position would be in-office, primarily dealing with customer service and daily office activities.
- Both Job positions require extensive customer service.
- Answering phones and being proficient in the breed registry software.
- Understanding breed rules and regulations.
- Assisting in the DNA process and breed requirements.
- Being knowledgeable about the registered cattle business and/or willing to learn.
- Other activities that will be part of these two positions are:
- Event Coordinator for the Association
- ASA Annual Meeting Coordinator
- Coordinate Membership Communications
- Familiar with performance data in registry
- Extensive cross training in all job roles. (This is a small office setting)
Send resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918.645.4322 for more information.