Click here for non-certificate bulls as of April 18, 2017.
Designating a Bull Non-Certificate
As of July 1, 2015 members have had the option to designate AI Sires as Non-Certificate AI Bulls. Designating a bull as non-certificate means that an AI certificate will not be required to register the resulting AI calf. All AI Sires regardless if they are a certificate or non-certificate bull are required to have DNA Markers on file in addition to TH, PHA and DS results. To designate a bull as non-certificate follow the steps below.
- Go to your General Profile by clicking on My Account>View
- Click on the Herd tab and select Breeding Bulls
- From the list of herd bulls click View for the selected bull. This will bring up the animal detail screen for the bull in a new window.
- Once in the Animal Detail screen, click on the AI Certs
- To designate the bull as non-certificate click “Flag This Bull As a Non-Certificate AI Sire”
- Designating a bull non-certificate is permanent.