Shorthorn.org Introductory Advertisement Rates (Valid through July 1,2015)
- Headliner Rotational Banner Ad: $2,000 /yr.,
- Headliner Banner will link to advertisers website or Facebook
- 6-Month Headliner Rotational Banner Advertisement: $800,
- 3-Month Headliner Rotational Banner Advertisement: $450,
- 1 Month Headliner Rotational Banner Advertisement: $200
- SPECIAL DEAL: 3-month headliner and 6 ads in Insider: $500
Shorthorn Insider E-Newsletter Advertising
Banner Advertising on the Shorthorn Insider E-Newsletter:
The Shorthorn Insider is the official e-newsletter of the American Shorthorn Association. Sent bi-monthly, the Insider reaches over 4,000 Shorthorn enthusiasts. The Insider keeps readers up to date with changes and updates at the American Shorthorn Association.
- Three banner ad spaces are available in each issue.
- Ad spaces are $50/each issue.
- Ad spaces are available on a first come – first serve basis.
- Payment for the ad must be received before e-newsletter send date.
- Ad Size: 425 x 115 pixels at 72 dpi
- Ad Formats: JPG or PDF
To Reserve an Ad with the ASA
- Please contact the ASA Director of Marketing and Communications to reserve your ad space, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ad spaces must be reserved at least one week ahead of sending date.
- If you need your ad designed for you by the ASA, please contact the ASA two weeks prior to the send date.
- For any questions or to reserve your ad today, please contact the office at 402-393-7200.
Co-Op Advertising Program
- ASA will pay up to $650, or 50% of advertisements placed by state associations. Is allowed a $650/year budget (fiscal year of September 1, 2015 – August 31, 2016)
- The ad placed MUST be approved by the ASA.
- A copy of the ad placed must accompany a copy of the invoice for the advertisement.
To place an ad, please contact the ASA with the following information:
- Publication contact information (Phone number and e-mail address)
- Ad specs (size, color, deadline for submission, where to send completed ad)
- Selected Advertisement approved by the ASA
- Information to be included in the ad (state contact, state events, date of state sale etc.) No sale ads.
- NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW 14 (14) WORKING DAYS TO COMPLETE
- The ASA will submit a sample of the ad to the state association for approval, if time permits.
- The ASA will submit the ad to the publication selected.
How to be reimbursed:
- Advertising should be billed directly to and paid for by the state association.
- The ASA will only pay the advertising reimbursements to the state association.
- The state association must forward a copy of the paid bill and copy of the ad placed to be reimbursed.
- The ASA will reimburse a MAXIMUM of $650 or 50% of the ad cost, whichever total is less.
Print advertising is available through the Shorthorn Country publication. Please keep in mind that the American Shorthorn Association is not responsible for the content of Shorthorn Country. You should understand that if you choose to conduct business with Shorthorn Country, you are conducting business directly with them.
Visit the Shorthorn Country Website (http://www.shorthorncountry.net/)