As we unpack and recover from the busy and fun week in Lebanon, Tennessee, the interns wanted to give our views on NJSS.
Attending Shorthorn Junior Nationals was a different experience for myself in many ways. It was rewarding to see all the hard work come together. This great week of fun made memories for the youth and their families. Although, I am used to attending Hereford Junior Nationals, the dedication and passion the youth have for the Shorthorn breed is similar and was rewarding to encounter. I was able to spend most of my time capturing photos of the exhibitors and their animals. I know the time and dedication it takes and it’s fulfilling to be able to capture their success through a lens. Be sure to check out the AJSA Facebook page in the next few days for all the photos I captured at the 2019 NJSS in Lebanon, Tennessee.
Wow! Junior Nationals is done and it’s hard to believe that it is already over. I had such a great time getting to meet the juniors and parents involved with the Shorthorn association. Overall, this was one of my favorite shows to attend and work as an intern. I had fun helping wherever I was needed and hope the juniors had a blast at the 2019 NJSS in Tennessee. Congratulations to everyone who participated in Lebanon, I wish you luck for the upcoming show season. Get out there and show off the great breed of Shorthorns!
NJSS was a different experience for me, as I grew up going to Hereford Junior Nationals. As the youth activities intern, I had the opportunity to prepare all the contests, scripts, organize awards and help with many other tasks. Until you are actually in those shoes, you never realize all the work behind the scenes to make a junior national successful. I have a new-found respect for all those hard-working individuals who help make a show happen without any major issues. I really enjoyed all the task my internship gave this year. While in Lebanon, Tennessee I was able to match a name to a face at the end of the week and look forward to seeing those familiar face at other shows. The Shorthorn breed, as a whole, welcomed us with smiling faces and great personalities. Overall, the NJSS was an awesome experience and, although I may be a Hereford kid, look out for me at future Shorthorn Junior Nationals.
SPONSORSHIP MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES
2016 National Junior Shorthorn Show & Youth Conference July 2-7, 2016
Each summer, over 400 members of the American Junior Shorthorn Association make their annual trip to the National Junior Shorthorn Show and Youth Conference. Youth are able to showcase their talents during the week’s events through educational contests, cattle shows, scholarships, and many fun activities to build friendships with other young Shorthorn enthusiasts!
Sponsorship Marketing Opportunities Include:
Title Sponsor: $10,000
- Arena Sponsorship:
- An extra large, dominant banner advertisement in show arena
- Your signage will be featured prominently on the arena announcer’s stand and an additional banner in the show arena
- Additional banner at high traffic location
- Logo placement on Exhibitor T-Shirt
- Trade Show Booth space in show arena
- Every Champion will be pictured with your company’s logo
- NEW! 1 Year Contract Digital Advertising on the New ASA Website
- Jumbotron Advertising throughout the Week
- Sponsor One Contest
- Full Page Color Ad in Exhibitor Book
- Access to Show Ring for Photography/Video
- Engagement opportunity
- Opportunity for your company to make a presentation or demonstrate product use to junior exhibitors
- Recognition as Title Sponsor in Press Releases
Contest Sponsor: $500
Contest will be named after the company/person sponsoring.
- Examples: Stock Show University Team Fitting Contest; Sure Champ Showmanship Contest
- Anywhere contest is listed sponsors name will appear
- Anytime contest is announced it will be announced with sponsors name in show arena
- Banner with your logo in Arena
- Jumbotron Advertisement
- Half-Price Trade Show Booth Space
- Exhibitor Book Listing (Full Page Ad)
- Banner with your logo on Aisle
- Jumbotron Sponsor Name Listing
- Half-Price Trade Show Booth Space
- Exhibitor Book Listing (1/4 Page Ad)
Supreme Champion Sponsor-$750
- Sponsor can be in animal’s Championship photo
- Sponsor will be recognized during the show
Legacy Sponsor- $100
- Your donation sponsors one junior’s participation in all activities at the Junior National and Youth Conference
- Sponsor will receive communication from junior sponsored
Click here to download and complete the sponsorship registration form.
Click here to download the full 2016 SPONSORSHIP MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES packet.
For Additional Information, Contact:
Gwen Crawford • 816 -599-7777 • firstname.lastname@example.org